Thursday, April 26, 2012

Concerned


Okay, this might not seem like a big deal to many people, but I need to express my concern.

Matt and I move on Saturday morning and we have 20 amazing friends and family helping us move. My parents made a big pot of stew and soup. Desserts are being made and beer is being purchased. All seems fine and dandy, right?

No. Two things are weighing on my mind.
1: We are moving an hour away from Boston and there are NO fro-yo places near by. Matt and I have gone twice this week and we plan on going tonight and tomorrow night, just so I can get my last fix in.
2: Remember that big closet I wrote about? Well, there are no shelves or racks in there. Since Matt and I are purchasing the house brand new, the closet is just blank open space. What the heck am I going to do? How can I convince Matt that I REALLY someone to come in and fix my closet up? Yeah, I know, its not going to happen.



Does anyone else have any concerns lately? Mine are rather minimal, but are there other concerns out there that you have?

1 comment:

  1. LOVING YOUR BLOG!! You are so stinkin cute. I am upset for you about the no fro-yo place where you moved. That would break my heart. Come visit me in Utah and I will take you to fro-yo every day!

    ReplyDelete