Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bits About Me


I’m Sarah and there a few things you should know about me:


1: I’m engaged to the man of my dreams. Hopefully he feels the same way about me after this semester is over.

2: I enjoy Kit Kats. The word enjoy doesn’t even come close to doing my feelings justice, but let’s just leave it at that until you get to know me more. I do not want to scare you away with my first post.

3: I eat the same thing for breakfast every morning. If my schedule slightly changes and I am not able to have it, I go a bit crazy. My fiancé thinks I have a Type A personality, I say no way!

4: I have two best friends, Muffin #1 and Muffin#2. If you think I sound crazy, just be thankful you have never had to be in a car with us.
Muffin#2 (Brandynn)




Muffin #1 (Steph)

5: The food that collects in the drain after you wash the dishes makes me want to vomit. I will never clean it out, ever, unless I will get a Kit Kat.

6: I believe in living a healthy life style that consists of balance. On weekends I can usually be found eating my way through Brandynn’s (Muffin#2) latest dessert. In my opinion, a little bit of dessert means balance.

Is that all there is to know about me? Absolutely not! But as my blog posts become more frequent I hope to give everyone a glimpse into my life and the way I live it. Not everyone will agree with my choices or opinions but I hope to give people insight into what it’s like to be a hungry girl in a world that strives to be healthy!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute layout! I can relate to how you feel about Kit Kats...I feel the same way about Sour Patch Watermelons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you and your friends have a great dynamic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food in the drain is very gross. I sympathize with you completely! I am dreading the dishes that await me at home.

    ReplyDelete